Registration for The Basic Couples
Hamilton $800 per couple but $250 if OHIP eligible*
*[OHIP eligibility (for residents of Ontario only) is
based on a diagnosis of "relationship conflict", to be
determined at a pre-workshop interview...see
Breakfast, coffee/tea and snacks will be provided. Each person will also receive a Getting the Love You Want manual. A $125 deposit is required to secure your space (see Cancellation Policy below). The balance of the workshop tuition is due on the Saturday morning. Receipts will be issued.
Please be aware that we are often oversubscribed so we
advise you to register early- registration includes a deposit of $125.00 and your demographic information.
I Want to Register...What are
1) send Susan your demographics by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). You can download and print the registration form (pdf).
2) call your credit card information (number, name on card, expiry date and CVV code on the reverse of the card) to Susan at 905 528-0257 (private and confidential). A deposit of $125 will be charged to your card.
NOTE - only your $125 deposit holds your spot in the workshop ... it's first come, first serve (we are increasingly filling our workshops)
3) after your deposit is in:
- we will email you, about 2-3 weeks before the workshop to arrange a pre-interview to determine OHIP eligibility (see FAQ's). We will include information about location and accommodations. A receipt will be available at the pre-interview.
4) the pre-interview is the final step before the weekend.
Once you have sent your deposit, it is NOT REFUNDABLE. You can however apply your deposit to a future workshop. Your deposit is also non-refundable if you do not attend or do not complete the workshop. The presenters will not be responsible for prepaid, non-refundable travel and/or accommodation arrangements. If the presenters cancel the workshop, a full refund will be made.
Thank you for your interest in our marriage counselling services.